|Iber Biotech Stock Notes||
- Circassia raises $332M in London IPO (CIR.L)
- Vectura (VEC.L) acquiring Activaero, raises GBP200M in placing.
- Venrock plans $200M fund.
- Tesaro (TSRO) and AnaptysBio team up on cancer immunotherapies for $125M
- Charles River to acquire Galapagos (GLPG.BR) service divisions
News, June 19, 2013
- bluebird bio raises $101M in upsized IPO. Opens at $25.50 (BLUE).
- Prosensa amends IPO and sets price range (RNA).
- FDA to review BLA from Pharming/Santarus.
- Exact Sciences raises $67.9M in follow-on.
- Royalty Pharma ends hostile bid for Elan.
- AstraZeneca and NGM Pharma sign deal to develop diabetes drugs.
News, Feb 8, 2013.
- Pozen presents positive Phase III data at stroke conference.
- GSK files MAA with EMA for trametinib as monotherapy and in combo with dabrafenib for metastatic melanoma.
- Addex Therapeutics to refocus pipeline, structure Geneva operations.
- Germany's Federal Joint Committee says Vertex's Kalydeco provides significant benefit.
- Acceleron's eight Phase II trials.
- Lilly discontinues tabalumab for rheumatoid arthritis.
- €196 M pan-European drug discovery platform launched.
- Elan, Biogen Idec ink $3.25 B deal for MS drug Tysabri.
News, Jan 31, 2013
- Celsion Phase III HEAT study fails.
- FDA to hold a public hearing on ALS on Feb 25.
- Genzyme/ISIS' Kinamro to be priced at $176,000/year.
- Pharmaxis' Bronchitol gets negative vote from FDA advisory committee.
- VC Edmond de Rothschild to raise $500 M over four years.
- Antibody company KaloBios preparing for IPO.
- Stemline jumps 18% on its first day of trading.
News, Oct 3 2012 .
- Sarepta presents 48 week data in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
- Arqule drops 55% on Phase III MARQUEE trial discontinuation.
- Sanofi Gaucher's therapy meets Phase III endpoints.
- J&J and Astellas strike a deal for JAK inhibitor RA drug.
- Merck Serono spins out newco to develop AD assets.
- US Dept. of Defense to continue funding Tekmira's Ebola program.
- Ablynx and Merck in Nanobodies deal for up to $590M.
- Antabio closes seed round of crowdfunding: €300k /200 investors.
News, July 20 2012.
Transition to Chimera Research Group.
I'm excited to join a team of superb professional biopharma analysts as a contributor for the next year. My analyses and brief notes on selected stocks will be published there from now on. Subscribe to Chimera Research Group here